Start a new topic

ESC for FPV

Just wanted to drop a quick post about my experience with MEPS ESC – specifically, the 45A and 60A versions.

Started off with the MEPS 45A, and I've gotta say, the responsiveness is on point! Smooth cruising and precise control make it a breeze to navigate. The power delivery at this level is impressive, and efficiency is a real game-changer.

Recently made the jump to the MEPS 60A, and whoa, the power surge is wild! This ESC handles high-speed maneuvers like a champ. Stability during aggressive flights is rock-solid.

Paired these ESCs with a beastly 6S brushless motor, and the results speak for themselves. Climbs are punchy, rolls are snappy – it's an adrenaline rush every time. The combo feels locked in, and the quad's agility is unmatched.

In a nutshell, the MEPS ESCs, especially the 45A and 60A variants, combined with a solid 6S brushless motor, have taken my flying to new heights. If you're eyeing an upgrade, don't hesitate. These ESCs are a game-changer!

1 Comment

Just wanted to drop a quick post about my experience with MEPS ESC – specifically, the 45A and 60A versions.

Started off with the MEPS 45A, and I've gotta say, the responsiveness is on point! Smooth cruising and precise control make it a breeze to navigate. The power delivery at this level is impressive, and efficiency is a real game-changer.

Recently made the jump to the MEPS 60A, and whoa, the power surge is wild! This ESC handles high-speed maneuvers like a champ. Stability during aggressive flights is rock-solid.

Paired these ESCs with a beastly 6S brushless motor, and the results speak for themselves. Climbs are punchy, rolls are snappy – it's an adrenaline rush every time. The combo feels locked in, and the quad's agility is unmatched.

In a nutshell, the MEPS ESCs, especially the 45A and 60A variants, combined with a solid 6S brushless motor, have taken my flying to new heights. If you're eyeing an upgrade, don't hesitate. These ESCs are a game-changer!

Login or Signup to post a comment