Start a new topic

Questions about fpv drone motor

I'm hitting a bit of a wall here and could really use your collective wisdom. I've been flying FPV for a little while now, mostly freestyle with a bit of racing mixed in, and I think it's time for an upgrade. Specifically, I'm looking at getting new motors for my quad but, honestly, the options out there are a bit overwhelming. What do you think about 22000KV brushless motor, 1800kv brushless motor and 1404 Brushless Motor?

Additionally, from what I gather, motor choice can significantly impact the flight characteristics of a drone, affecting everything from speed and agility to battery life. I'm looking for something that gives me a good balance between punch for freestyle maneuvers and efficiency for those longer flight times.

So, here's where I need your help: What should I be looking for in an FPV motor that can deliver that sweet spot of performance and efficiency? Are there specific KV ratings or motor sizes that work best for a mixed flying style like mine? And if you've got personal favorites or brands you swear by, I'd love to hear about those too.

Massive thanks in advance! Can't wait to get your insights and make an informed decision.

Login or Signup to post a comment