Start a new topic

HDMI connection

I have a Fimi Tx10 controller that has an HDMI output.

It runs Android 9. So far I have used it with Eachine Ev 300D glasses via HDMI port. I received the ORQA FPV One Pilot glasses, and I have no picture on the HDMI input of the One Pilot, which comes from the HDMI output of the Fimi Tx 10. What can I do to get a picture on One Pilot?

1 Comment

I see that the price of Orqa FPV.One Pilot FPV Goggles is high, but there is no support!

The customer service simply says it's a compatibility issue. It is noteworthy that only the Orqa FPV.One Pilot FPV Goggles do not work with the HDMI port of the Fimi Tx10 remote control. I borrowed different types of FPV goggles from friends, and the HDMI port of the Fimi TX 10 remote control works with all of them. Even with basic glasses. It only works with the very cool and advanced Orqa FPV.One Pilot FPV Goggles!!! Something is very wrong here!

It's easier to shake the client off by not being compatible! I already bought the Orqa FPV.One Pilot FPV Goggles. I paid! The manufacturer has received his money, after that there is no need to deal with the customer!

I bought these glasses specifically to use with Fimi Tx10. This is how I would like to see the image of the drone video in the glasses.

The distributor said it works with all HDMI devices.

Well, it doesn't work with all HDMI devices. I was wrong with this purchase!!! And no help from the manufacturer!

Login or Signup to post a comment