Start a new topic

fpv one pilot issue with RX

Dear all,

i have a  new (nov 2022) fpv one pilot that I used for a while. Suddently after a dismounting and remounting of the RX the signal from rx does not work anymore. I tested also e new RX same type (AKK) and the screen remain black. The input from hdmi (sharkbyte hdzero system) works fine. I also moved into the menu trying several settings but screen still black (no tipical fog from analog input). The RX is working fine since it turns on and link to the analog signal when an analog VTX is turned on (I can see from the LCD of the RX module).

Any suggestion?

No I don't have this problem but I had fat shark that I used with SharkBite but no video from the analog reviver. So, I got one of those rapid-fire mounts for dji the video from the receiver was good. Take a monitor (you do this at your own risk) connect the ground of the cable to the ground of the RapidFire and use the center wire as a probe to see if you have video off the receiver no video off the receiver it's the receiver, video it's the goggles. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PINOUT for the receiver before you try it. It's a lot safer if you use a scope. My solution was to buy orqa goggles. with this you know what to witch is the problem.

Good luck 

Sorry buy in dire that the analog receiver si working. I said that I tested several (4) receivers on my ORQA goggles (quite new..buy in November 2022) and I don't have any signal on the goggles. I reset also and reloaded the last firmware

I would send the goggles back because any further diagnostics by you would be more invasive than you should go. But if receivers are putting out video, the only thing left are the goggles. Good Luck

Login or Signup to post a comment