Start a new topic

Cannot change resolution from 4:3 to 16:9

the topic explains the issue. Tried to reset the goggles to no effect. No ideal on what I can try.

thanks Tho

Can confirm my FPV.One Pilot's have the same issue; the toggle switch simply doesn't move/isn't selectable. If you're using them via HDMI for a simulator, setting the resolution to 720p does give you a 16:9 image, for what it's worth. 

1 person likes this

Yep same here with V2 goggles,  not able to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 in analog mode.  I am having an issue connecting Sharkbyte to these goggles in HDMI so I cannot verify if HDMI switches.

Dennis Forbes 
I don't know how to change the 4:3 to 16:9 either, BUT your Shark Byte VRX needs to be set to 720p, H cut. Also the auto feature does not seem to work, so change it to HDMI and you might have better luck.

1 - Power on the goggles
2 - Power on the VRX
3 - You should see the VRX start up screen and then searching for signal
4 - Check your on 720p and H cut
5 - Plug in your quad without props and a fan blowing on it
6 - if you don't see a visual image retry and you may have to try a different HDMI cable

1 person likes this

Thanks Derrick,  that worked!

Is this support? My goggles aren't working correctly in the goggles under the resolution, I can't get the goggles in 16:9. They are brand new and not working. Where do I go to get them fixed not talk about it.

thanks Tho

Your in the correct place for support. I'm an Orqa goggle owner as well. I hear that there will be an update soon to address the 16:9 issue.

Thanks I really appreciate your response, I'ii be watching for iy.

thanks Tho

Login or Signup to post a comment