Start a new topic
Solved

unable to upgrade to 2.5.1

Hi,

I installed 2.5.0 before it was recalled, and now I am unable to upgrade to 2.5.1 --

my issues are very similar to this ticket: https://orqafpv.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/48000561335?fbclid=IwAR3lsV6_Pgv8RwHj6RSSrCWoD6a81PTqDQEWR6y5JJiGhBdYeC1zmVF951U

If I try to update from the app I see JSON that is something like { error: XY }, and if I try to update using the SD card it says that it is an invalid update file.

I also tried the files  and instructions posted it that ticket, but I got the same "invalid update file" error.

Whoops, I thought I was opening a ticket... I have now redone this and actually opened a ticket.

Repeated all the steps in that url after getting a response to the ticket and it worked.  I'm on 2.5.1 now :)

Did you really remove everything i.e.vtx and wifi from the goggles to get it working ?

Yes, I tried without that and it didn't work.  I did everything to the T and it worked.

1) remove VRX

2) remove FPVConnect

3) Charge battery

4) format SD card

5) setup the SD as instructed

6) wait patiently while the goggles do some really strange things

7) format SD card again after the goggle shut off

@Arjun  You said "Repeated all the steps in that url after getting a response to the ticket and it worked.  I'm on 2.5.1 now :)"

What URL are you referring too? Can you attach it please

THX Arjun, done exact as you described it but unfortunately to no avail

@MJ I would suggest making your own ticket... the Orqa team responds pretty quickly.

Login or Signup to post a comment