Orqa News

Dear Pilots,

We’ve been working hard for the last few months. Some of you clearly mentioned that they would like to know more about what’s going on, what are our plans and so on….

We’ve prepared a few mini-surprises for you in the next 2 months, some new features, exciting news, and new products.

As you may know, we have designed and manufactured new straps, new strap-holder material is in the works and should be available in the next month or two. Also, we’re currently working on improving our battery and other goggle features. Nothing special to share yet, but let’s leave that for later.

The first thing we are happy to announce is our first major firmware update since we launched FPV.One!

Firmware v.2.0 brings the long-awaited GUI, which basically lays down the groundwork for making your FPV.One more powerful than any other FPV goggles out there.

This new user interface is the first step in bringing you further updates with new interesting features: advanced DVR controls, advanced FPV.Connect implementation, better 3rd party product integrations, and a host of cool new features.

In a reliable Orqa tradition, it took a "little" bit longer than expected (of course), but we wanted to make it really, really good and stable so we can build on it further.

The Firmware v2.0 is set to be officially released on 10th of July, so if you already have the FPV.Connect, make sure you refresh that Firmware Update page on July 10th.

If you didn't get the FPV.Connect in May, make sure you get one now, cause the pre-orders are available from today on.

https://shop.orqafpv.com/products/fpv-connect

2 people like this

Hi, I just get the new update googles with my fpv connect, when i on the menu and change settings there is any button to exit on the menu, i must turn of my googles, any solution?

1 person likes this

You can use one of the channel buttons as a back/exit button. 

1 person likes this

Just curious how things are going with ORQA, it's been a while since i've seen an update and just wanted to check in.  Hope you are all safe.

Cheers!

ORQA digital solution will be quite handy ;)

1 person likes this

Is orca FPV going to make more headsets? There’s nothing anywhere about more headsets and website says sold out and not back order.

Was orca one headsets made in limited number and no longer available?

Login or Signup to post a comment