Start a new topic

Understanding Drone Motors: MEPS 2806.5, MEPS 1404, and 2408 Brushless Motor Inquiry

Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into the drone build specs and keep seeing mentions of MEPS 2806.5, MEPS 1404, and the 2408 Brushless Motor popping up in forums and spec sheets. I'm trying to wrap my head around how each of these components stacks up against each other, especially in terms of performance and application.

For starters, can anyone break down the key differences between the MEPS 2806.5 and MEPS 1404 motors? I'm guessing there's a significant difference in size and power output, but I'm curious about the specifics and what that means for flight characteristics or the types of drones they're best suited for.

Also, I've seen the 2408 Brushless Motor mentioned alongside these MEPS models. How does the 2408 compare in terms of efficiency and performance? Is it in the same league, or does it serve a completely different purpose?

Would love to hear thoughts on the best applications for each of these motors - whether it's racing drones, cinematic shoots, or something else entirely. Any insights or personal experiences would be super helpful as I navigate these options for my next build!

Thanks in advance!

Login or Signup to post a comment