Start a new topic

Bootloader mode minimum supported version 2.6.0

Order of events:

Started at version 2.2.0 (old because I haven't been able to get the App to work consistently and the updates specifically never worked)

Loaded 2.5.1 onto an SD card because 2.6.0 required it.

Update was successful

powered the goggles off, took the SD card out, loaded 2.6.0 and powered the goggles on.

Update screen came up, I put them aside heard a few beeps and it's now stuck in bootloader mode... App doesn't work, SD card doesn't work... this is frustrating.

Bootloader screen reads:

Hardware: ONE_1.0.1 - Version: BOOT 2.1.0

Insert SD card with update file (minimum supported version 2.6.0) and wait for the firmware process to start.

I checked to see if the update file was not there anymore and it wasn't so I put the update file back on the SD card and re-inserted it, now the bootloader screen is still visible but there is a "LOADING. PLEASE WAIT." popup over it, and its been like that for over 10 minutes.

2 people have this problem

Did you find a fix?  I just ran into this and i need the goggles tomorrow!!!

You cannot do the update to 2.6 thru the app. I had same exact issue. I searched out the 2.6 update on the internet and found it. I then loaded it onto the sd card and installed it then powered on goggles and it updated to 2.6 with no issues everything works great.
https://orqafpv.com/firmware I do believe this is where I got the update to put on the sd card to 2.6 I wasn’t able to find anything in fresh desk. Hope this helps.

Jeffrey - Yeah I couldn't get the app to do any updates whatsoever so I was forced to do it through the SD card and I also got my firmware from orqafpv.com/firmware

Chris - Sorry you're experiencing the same issue! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use my goggles for 10 days now because it's stuck in bootloader... 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment