Start a new topic

Unsupported HDMI input - from Shark Byte input

When changing the Shark Byte Output to 1080p the Orqa Goggle says: unsupported HDMI input.

Well maybe it is shark bytes fault? I don't know... Can anyone else confirm this?

BTW: Shark Byte and Orca combined is amazing. I can't wait to see what Orqa will develop regarding their own Digital FPV System <3

3 people have this problem

Simon Wermuth how are you mounting the Sharkbite system to your Orqa goggles? I have been curious how that works. Thank you and have a great day.

You can easily mount the Shark Byte with a 3d printed mount. I designed my own, but something like this should work! Have fun

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4713622

Simon,  are you changing something in Sharkbyte to get it to work?  I have the V2 goggles and all I get is a black screen with a message stating Unsupported HDMI type,  no matter if it's 720 or 980?

what was the fix? I just got my brand new ORQA goggles and I am getting this same issue.

what was the fix? I just got my brand new ORQA goggles and I can't use my sharkbyte

I have this same issue with the new hdzero vrx module. When I switch the hdzero vrx to 1080p the goggles goes snowed and message " hdmi input unsupported" . Even if I switch the Orqa goggles to  960p problem still persistant. also can retrace the steps , cause ya cant see the menu any more.... reflashin the Vrx seems the only option to recover to it's stock 720P setting. any advice or similar experiences .

ps..............first I encounter a 960P option.... what gives ?

Login or Signup to post a comment